The following laboratories performing ID testing are pre-approved under the IDDI Registered designation. Please contact IDDI for recommendations on specific laboratories recommended for specific ingredients.
- Number of years testing ID of dietary ingredients
- Instrumentation used for ID
- A sample test report with test method or test method reference
An IDDI Registered Laboratory may become an IDDI Verified Laboratory by submitting information specific to a single ingredient. An example of required information for each ingredient include:
- Detailed test method(s) used to ID a specific ingredient
- Number of samples of the specific ingredient have been identified by the lab
- Identity and method of authentication of botanical and chemical references used
Please contact us to begin the IDDI Verified Laboratory process.